Sunday, February 15, 2009

Choices and destiny are they opposite or complemet.

Is a man bound by his destiny ? we get to read life of many people who have changed their destiny by their preservance and also their hard work .. 

Now we also hear if you don't make choice choice makes you .. Now if we think destiny is something determined by that Almighty which we have to challenge then we say I made the choice to defy my destiny and make my Destiny of myslef .. Now this Big D destiny is also a choice and and that small d destiny is alos choice .. 
So Choice and destiny goes along with each other ... So what if I dont do anything and let the almighty do it for myslef .. And what if I tried my heart-out to change what the almight has planned to do for me .. 

I am totally confused .. Can we make a choice to choose our destiny or destiny determines what choice we are going to take ..
See . If you have been reading till this end .. you must have been crazy enough ..

1 comment:

Smiley :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.