Saturday, September 13, 2008

Changemakers ...

Last 3 months I have been in a project where my job involvesd making our clients familliar with the new insurance system we have devloped.It was not for the first time they were exposed to IT .They have had their old system .Hence there was comparision every time .The resistance to change was there and that made our job more difficult .But as the days progressed they settled .But one thing I noticed , and that was the propensity to change was more in the ladies than gentlemen .. I thought for a while why this is like that .. and got an excellent reply .. Is it not that the woman is always designed to be more adapt to change .. when they leave their paternal home and come to their laws .. and is it not that they manage to play each change from daughter to wife to mother to a CEO quite handsomely .. hence the change can be more effective if it's done through the woman .. hence for me if their is a single solution or I would say a single medicine that could take away poverty , illiteracy , corruption , global warming and all problems of the world then that has to be "education for a girl " ....So when Barack Obama says that we need a bottom up change for everything .. then I would say for India the bottom has to be the empowerment and upliftment of woman through education ...

No comments: