Sunday, June 22, 2008

one imagination ......

One Monday morning .. I was walking on the roads of Kolkata to my office .. my shoe was polished with cherry black .. and it was really black . while walking I was looking at my shoes and telling myself I have the perfect black , neat shoe today and no other thing can be perfectly black ..
On my way to office there comes a square .. which was being repaired at that time ... hence one part of that road was blocked and vehicles were going on the other part .. So I decided to walk on the side which was being repaired , so that less traffic I have to face . Suddenly at that time I looked again at my shoes and found my shoe is not looking perfectly black anymore as the side on which I was walking was relayed and new black tars(pichu) was rolled over it .
My feeling of having the perfectly black colour that day was gone .. I was nomore the owner of the perfect thing ... The thing for which I felt proud was lost in no time .....

keep smiling
manish

4 comments:

Sudil said...

No one is perfect on this Universe. So how it could have been poosible in your case.Anyway need some improvement on both writing style and proper english usage.Keep on penning your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Siba . ur right .. noone can be perfect .. and sumtimes I need to be reminded .. -:)
keep commenting ...

Unknown said...

manish..hota hai..next time se shoe polish bag mein leke ghoomna :P

Unknown said...

shubhi .. u r right .. i never carry a bag to my office ..and that's what lacks in my perfect get-up to office .. thanks for pointing that ..